Yorco Cryoprecipitate Bath YSI-568
Designed and developed for easy, safe and convenient Thawing of fresh for frozen plasma at 40C for optimum gain of Cryoprecipitate. It also allows the Plasma to Thaw at 10C – 60C by placing the bag in a 40C Shaking Water Bath.
Salient Features :-
- Efficient compressor, heater and a pumping system to ensure temperature maintenance at any set value between 30C to 60C.
- High capacity pump ensures optimum and uniform thawing or plasma.
- Microprocessor based controller for accurate monitoring and controlling of temperature at ~40C.
- Capacity of 12 plasma bags in one cycle. (Suitable for large blood banks as large centrifuge have 12 bags capacity).
- Tray with individual compartments ensures that port of bags are kept alone water level during procedure.
- Mounted on 4 Nos. 2" Antistatic lockable caster wheels.